What are the High-Tech Safety Features Available in the 2021 Toyota Camry?
It’s hard not to recommend the 2021 Toyota Camry if you are looking to buy a compact midsize SUV. It’s got everything that an SUV can offer: stand-out exterior, innovative technology, spacious cabin, safety, and feature-loaded interior. This four-door SUV is powered by a standard 2.5-liter Dynamic Force engine that churns out 206 hp and 186 lb.-ft. of torque. This Royal South Toyota blog post will take you through the 2021 Toyota Camry safety features and ratings. Keep reading!
Standard Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5 Features
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Road Sign Assist and Lane Tracing Assist
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Related Content: Power and Gas Mileage Ratings for the 2021 Toyota Camry
Available Driver-Assistive Safety Technologies
- TPMS with direct pressure readout
- Child-protector rear door locks
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Anti-theft system with alarm
- Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractor and Emergency Locking Retractor
Standard Star Safety System™ Features
- Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Brake System
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Smart Stop Technology® and Brake Assist
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar with Rear Cross-Traffic Braking
More Content for You: What Exterior Color Options are Available for the 2021 Toyota Camry?
2021 Toyota Camry Safety Ratings
The 2021 Toyota Camry earned a five-star overall crash-test rating from the NHTSA and is an IIHS’s Top Safety Pick+ 2021 under the midsize cars category.
Shop for the new Toyota Camry in Bloomington, IN
Overall, the 2021 Toyota Camry offers a ton of standard and advanced safety features. Contact our team at Royal South Toyota to schedule a test drive now. You can also find us located at 3115 South Walnut St, Bloomington, IN 47401.