Listing the 5 Best Features of the 2021 Toyota Prius
It’s amazing to think about how far the new Toyota Prius lineup at Royal South Toyota in Bloomington, IN, has come over the course of its 20 years in existence. Getting behind the wheel of the 2020 Toyota Prius will show you that for sure, but to truly get a taste for how far the lineup has come, we need to take a look into the very near future. In other words, we need to check out the upcoming 2021 Toyota Prius. In other other words, we need to take a look at this list of the five best features of the 2021 Toyota Prius.
[ LEARN ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2021 TOYOTA LINEUPS COMING TO ROYAL SOUTH TOYOTA IN OUR INFORMATIVE BLOG ]
From a Bold New Exterior Look to an Updated Interior That’s More Spacious than Ever: Here Are Our Favorite Things About the 2021 Toyota Prius Lineup
We promised you five of our favorite features and capabilities for the 2021 Toyota Prius and that’s exactly what you’re going to get:
- A New Exterior Design with New Exterior Colors: The 2021 Toyota Prius features a completely refreshed and redesigned exterior – one that now features two all-new exterior color options in the form of Supersonic Red and Wind Chill Pearl
- More Aerodynamic than Ever Before: The new exterior design of the 2021 Toyota Prius also features a more aerodynamic silhouette than ever before – one that increases your fuel efficiency even more than previous Prius models.
- Extra Interior Passenger and Cargo Space: The 2021 Toyota Prius is larger on the inside than any other Prius that’s come before it, with both more passenger space and more cargo space.
- More MPG Mean More Money in Your Pocket: As we mentioned, the newly aerodynamic design of the 2021 Toyota Prius gets you more MPG than ever – both in the city and on the highway.
- More Driver Assistance Features: The 2021 Toyota Prius is packed to the brim with new features, including a Road Sign Assist system, a Pedestrian Detection system, and a Lane Departure Alert system.
For more on the 2021 Toyota Prius and the rest of the new Toyota inventory at Royal South Toyota, please contact our staff here in Bloomington, IN.